- 3 c leftover Thanksgiving turkey (ours included bacon)
- 1/2lb chopped carrots
- 2 broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1/2 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 c Tony Chachere's white gravy
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 pie crusts 1 stick butter
Saute chopped veggies with butter. Prepare white gravy according directions. Combine meat, veggies, gravy, & cheese in a large bowl. In a 9x13 glass dish, lay out 2 pie crusts to cover the bottom. Spoon the filling into pie crusted dish. Cook for 30-45min @350°.
The turkey was vacuum sealed & frozen for 3 months.