Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Calendars

The Universal Calendar - I believe in the concept wholeheartedly, but I can't make it right now. I have too many calendars in use right now. Here's my list of calendars:
  • Personal Calendar on my cellphone
    • I input all of these dates
  • Professional Calendar on Microsoft Outlook
    • I input all of these dates from #5
    • This calendar synchs with #1 on my cellphone
  • Sightreading & Lesson Plan Calendar for Advanced Treble Choir
  • Sightreading Calendar for Men's, Intermediate, & Girls Choir
  • Fine Arts Event Calendar
    • I have to keep this updated for the front office.
  • Clinician Calendar
    • I had to start this one b/c I need to keep up with who is coming to our classroom during the week to help the girls.
  • Charms Office Calendar
    • all choir events are loaded here for parents & district personnel to see
  • Krimmel Choir LMS Calendar
    • all choir events are loaded here for parents & campus personnel to see
This is way too many calendars to manage people. I want a secretary. Or I'm going to need someone to manage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment