Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Warranty


God’s provision. He doesn’t stop providing if we step and let Him work in and through us. It sounds so simple but it is NOT simple. Especially for this control freak. Right now, I am trying to communicate this to my husband. He just called me and began the conversation with “Ok. God’s provision.” He has had car battery trouble in the last 12 hrs - fortunately all within a quarter mile of our home. He went to Auto Zone or Advanced Auto or whatever - it was a battery bought in 2015 with a 2yr warranty, so they just swapped it out! God provides even when we worry. He does. Sometimes we worry out loud, but we are whispering “God I can’t do this right now. I need Your help.” Adonai, help me be consumed by Your provision in such a way that I have nothing left but dependence on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment