Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dealing with musicians

In preparation for the opener and closer, I have to find instrumentalists. I want a string quartet for the opener. This means 1.) the piano accompaniment has to be transcribed for string quartet. 2.) finding instrumentalists. I also want folk instrument accompaniment for the closer. I have find those people as well.
When I called the recommended person to book those instrumentalists, it was an experience. I had enough information to know what I wanted, but he kept questioning me. There aren't many people that intimidate me, but he did speak with an inferior tone. I just stood my ground and answered (and re-answered) his questions. If I don't hear from him by Monday, I'll call him or find the instrumentalists elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment